Chic Holiday Table Decor

Leave a Comment


You'd think that with the holidays right around the corner, I'd have an idea about how to decorate our dinner table. I don't. We're not a traditional type of family, rarely eating round a dinner table together or at the same time.

Thanksgiving however, changes everything.

We all have our favorite Thanksgiving dishes, and ideas about how the entire day should go. My biggest issue is making purchases that I'll only use once a year. So, I went on the hunt for pieces that were practical, chic and so darn cute I'd have no choice but to use it over and over again.




 1. Salad Bowl / $25

2. Glass Gravy Bowl / $23

3. Vintage Salad Plates / $19.99

4. Napkin Rings (Do yourself option) or Purchase a set here  ($18 and up)

5. Floating Candle Centerpiece /

6. Gold Cups / $27


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.